Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Armory, Fountain, and Scope















This past weekend I went to The Big Apple to play in the amazing art festivities. Four art fairs and a little bit of champagne later I felt extremely inspired, and my feet told me to take a little rest. The Armory show was truly wonderful. I went on Saturday and it was packed, the booths were buzzing, and everyone seemed in good spirits. The weather could not have been better for the events. The entire weekend was sunny with a high of 50 degrees! The New Yorker's were out and everyone was happy to be in the city. On top of the Armory Show I went to Scope, Volta, Fountain, and a variety of smaller shows and just galleries in general. Here are some photos I took while wandering through the city. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment