Saturday, February 28, 2009

URBAN Two Twenty Seven Opening

What a great time we had last night! We had such a spectacular turn out with both new and old faces, all of which were awesome to see. 3 of the 4 showing artists attended the reception and they were very pleased with the response they received on their work.

I think my favorite part of the evening was getting to see everyone's expression when they came in to see the new show. I believe everyone was very pleasantly surprised with our gallery and the collection of talented artists we have on display here.

We tried a new thing last night with mimosas, although I kept forgetting to offer them to people, so the majority of the guests sipped on wine and beer. Next time I will try to be more vigilant in offering the mimosas because now I have two jugs of orange juice that need drank. Anyone thirsty?

Also, we've been having a small problem with our emails. It seems many of you aren't receiving them...maybe they are being sent to your junk mail folder? Please e-mail us if you are having problems because we'd really like to resolve the issue so we can see you at our events!

Well, I need to get back to uploading event pictures to risinggallery.com website, so I'll touch base with everyone again soon.

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment